FREE Income Tax Clinic

From March 20-April 29, SECC will provide free income tax preparation and e-filing for qualified individuals through Canada Revenue Agency’s Community Volunteer Income Tax Program (CVITP).

You may use this service if you are a:

  • Senior (65+ years of age)
  • Student
  • Low income individual (income of $35,000 or less)
  • Low income family (total income of $45,000 or less)
  • Person receiving social assistance or disability benefits

We cannot return files containing:

  • Self-employment income or employment expenses
  • Business or rental income and expenses
  • Interest income over $1,000
  • Capital gains or losses
  • Foreign property (T1135)
  • Bankrupt individuals in the year of or prior to bankruptcy
  • Deceased individuals

How To Use This Service

Choose your preferred method from the options below:


Call SECC at 519-326-8629 to schedule an in-person appointment and have your taxes completed while you wait.

Appointments available in both Leamington and Kingsville Offices.

    a) Place all income slips & receipts in a labelled envelope with your name & phone number
  2. b) Complete the Income Tax Drop-Off Form at the office & attach it.

Income tax documents can be dropped off for filing at:
Leamington Office – 215 Talbot St E

Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm
Saturday 8:30am-12:30pm

Kingsville Office – 313 Main St E, Unit 21

Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm

*Please ensure you have received all of your tax slips before filing*

Documents & Information you need to file your taxes:

  1. Social Insurance Number
  2. Date of birth
  3. Marital Status
  4. Citizenship
  5. Income Slips
  6. Property Tax paid or Rent paid
  7. Medical Expenses paid out of pocket (not coverage by insurance)
  8. Registered Retirement Savings Plan contributions (RRSPs)
  9. Charitable Donations
  10. Tuition Fees
  11. Child Care Expenses (daycare or babysitting fees only)
  12. New Immigrants will be required to provide their date of entry into Canada

Income Slips can Include: 

    • T4– Employment Income
    • T5007– Employment Insurance, Worker’s Compensation, Social Assistance, Disability Benefits
    • T4A/T4A(P)/T4(OAS)/T4RIF– Retirement Income, Pension, Old Age Security
    • Scholarships & Bursaries
    • RRSPs
    • Interest income, Annuity income, Canada’s savings bonds

For questions or additional accommodations, please contact Mark Wybenga at or 519-326-8629 x344.

Share This Article

Choose Your Platform: Facebook Twitter Google Plus Linkedin