- Bachelor's Degree in Communication, Media and Film
- Cash handling experience.
- Works well in a group or independently.
- Able to follow instructions and meet deadlines.
- Enjoys working outdoors and comfortable around water.
- Experience working with people and catering to the needs and questions of the public.
- Obtained Class G Ontario Drivers License 2014/10/13.
In April 2015, I completed a four year Bachelor's degree in Communication, Media and Film with Honours. I am currently in the process of completing a Master's degree in Communication and Social Justice.
Teaching assistant for 4 university courses over 4 semesters. Lead classroom discussions. Responsible for marking exams, papers, and various other coursework. Available and on-call for students 24/7. Required skill in communication, problem solving, and independent and cooperative work
Experience with cash handling, and working under pressure in a fast-paced environment. I am well-versed in proper customer service techniques, standing for long periods of time, repetitive tasks and memorization.