Topline (Armstrong Top Pack Ltd.) is hiring Vegetable Packers for our warehouse.
Reports to: Team Leader and Supervisor
- Load and unload Product on the Production Line; lifting up to 30lbs
- Sticker bags, clamshells and produce boxes with appropriate labels
- Packing produce into clamshells, trays and bags.
Ensure quality specifications are maintained, including correct:
- Weight / count
- Color & condition
- Stacking of finished Product
- Cleaning and sanitizing of Production Line
- 16 years of age or older
- Legally eligible to work in Canada
- Able to perform the physical requirements of the job, which may include bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, lifting, standing, walking, repetitive motion and other job specific requirements
- Flexible hours to meet the business demand
- An interest to grow with the company
- Required to work 6 days a week and have own transportation to work.
Over time paid.
Armstrong Top Pack Ltd./Topline is an equal opportunity employer committed to the principles of employment equity and inclusion. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals. All applicant information will be managed in accordance with the federal Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act ("PIPEDA").
Armstrong Top Pack Ltd./Topline welcomes and encourages applications from candidates with disabilities. Accommodations for disabilities are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the employment selection process
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $15 per hour