Become a SECC Member
Membership is one of the easiest ways to support South Essex Community Council on an annual basis. As a member of SECC, you demonstrate support for our organization, its mission, vision, values and services we provide to our community. In doing so, you show our community that you support a variety of causes related to seniors, persons with disabilities, children and youth, individuals and families and the community at large.
Who Can Be a Member?
- A resident of the local community for a period of at least 3 months prior to the approval and sale of the membership.
- An employee or business operator of the local community.
- A representative of an organization.
What Does a Membership Include?
- Voting privilege at an Annual General Meeting of SECC in June.
- The opportunity to participate in general meetings of SECC other than the Board of Directors and/or Executive Committee.
- A membership card.
What is the Cost of a Membership?
- A fee of $10.00 for a one year membership.
How Long is a Membership Valid?
- One year from April 1 through March 31.
How do I Become a Member of SECC?
- Complete a Membership Application available on-line here or pick one up at the Reception desk of SECC, 215 Talbot Street East, Leamington, On, N8H 3X5, Monday to Friday during regular business hours: 8:30am to 4:30pm.
- Return the completed Membership Application in an envelope clearly marked "Membership Application" with the membership fee of $10.00 payable by cheque only.
- Approval of the Membership Application by the Board of Directors.