Each month, South Essex Community Council’s Job Developers host Job Clubs in Leamington and Windsor. We often get asked what a Job Club is and why job seekers should attend. Here are the top reasons to attend Job Club.
- Job Club provides an informal place for job seekers to learn more about job searching in a supportive environment.
- Participants share experiences and job leads to one another through networking and discussion.
- Each session highlights topics important to securing a job including skills identification, informational interviews and volunteering.
- You get face to face time with our Job Developers. Our Job Developers have connections with local employers. Through Job Club they get the opportunity to learn more about you and how they can help.
- Guest Speakers such as Human Resource managers and business owners who share their insight into what they are looking for in a candidate, interview tips and job opportunities.
Join us the first Tuesday of each month in Leamington and the last Tuesday of each month in Windsor for Job Club. Sessions run from 1:30 pm – 3:00 pm. Call 519-326-8629 to register.