Summary: Ground Effects is looking for Production Associates to join our production team at our facility in Kingsville, Ontario. Currently Ground Effects has openings on Steady Midnight's and Swing Shift at this time.
- Receive daily job responsibilities from the Supervisor and carry out duties as required.
- Ensure that work is being carried out as per work instructions (including quality requirements).
- Perform work so that production requirements are met and ensure that completed work sheet is handed into shift leader.
- Ensure that all material being shipped to the customer is properly labeled and packaged as per work instructions and customer packaging specifications.
- Work in compliance of the Ontario Health and Safety Act and site policies.
- Report all workplace incidents/accidents to your Supervisor & report unsafe acts or unsafe conditions.
- Use and wear the protective clothing, equipment or devices issued for protection and ensure that they are properly maintained. Notify Supervision if any protective material, equipment or device is missing or not functioning properly.
- Adhere to housekeeping policies including 5 S initiatives.
- Other duties as required.
- Manufacturing experience in an automotive industry an asset.
- Experience in a packaging/assembly and asset.
- General understanding of Quality Systems Requirements IATF 16949 an asset.
- Must be aware of quality, productivity and safety standards as it relates to the job being performed and ensure that they are consistently met.
- Must be team oriented.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Must be able to lift 30-40 pounds repetitively.
- Must have steel toed boots.
- Must be able to work full time.
- Grade 12 education required.
Only the selected candidates will receive a response. Thank you for your interest.
Ground Effects Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.