Manager, Sales and Service
As a Manager, Sales and Service you will provide leadership to ensure the implementation of our financial growth strategies. Our Manager, Sales and Service plays a critical role in the daily operations of our retail locations with respect to quality, sales and member service.
In summary, the Manager, Sales and Service will:
- Report to the Director, Retail Services.
- Meet required sales goals as established by the credit union.
- Monitor weekly, monthly and semi-annual sales plans.
- Meet with members to assess their needs and match products/services to meet those needs.
- Meet with employees regularly to mentor and to coach staff in their development.
- Demonstrate exceptional professionalism and confidentiality.
As the successful candidate, you’ll have responsibility for:
- Overall responsibility for the retail location including risk management and the premises.
- Providing basic financial planning and investment advice to our members.
- Preparing personal lending, residential mortgages and/or membership contracts.
- Adhering to and complying with established policies, guidelines and procedures.
- Operating with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
The “must-have” skills and qualifications that we’re looking for are:
- A solid knowledge of financial products and services.
- Post-secondary education with a minimum of three years of managerial experience.
- Prior experience in the financial services industry.
- Professional team player with the ability to successfully motivate a team to achieve sales goals.
These additional skills are considered assets too:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven success in a sales environment.
If you feel you’re a great fit, let us know why!
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Applications may be sent to the attention of:
Suzanne Leonard, Associate Vice President, Human Resources at email@example.com