For more than 30 years Biobest has been an industry innovator in pollination, biological controls and high-tech IPM. We are evolving in a fast-paced and changing environment with our clients by continuously offering new sustainable products and growing strategies. We strive to deliver the highest quality products and services to support our clients in the most eco-conscious way.
We are seeking top talent to join our team of passionate experts to contribute to our unique company culture based on collaboration and teamwork. Biobest believes in a positive work environment where we support each other, and are continuously striving to improve ourselves and our business. We recognize that investing in our teams’ development is the key to our success.
If you are a team player with strong work ethic, a self-starter with resilience, and passionate about making a difference in sustainable agriculture, then you are exactly what we are looking for!
Reports to: Plant Manager
Biobest Canada is looking for a responsible individual that can monitor the inventory of non-living goods in and out the warehouse from storage, maintenance, and delivery. The duties, responsibilities and guidelines for this position will evolve over time as the situation changes with respect to products and services offered by Biobest.
Duties, Responsibilities and Guidelines:
- Prepares, maintains & submits inventory reports to management (weekly cycle counts, month end & year end counts)
- Receives, verifies quantity, quality and records any non-living
- Trouble shoots & resolves purchase order issues of non-living goods
- Organizes distribution of components to production
- Organize distribution of non-living goods including packing materials to all the hubs
- Be responsible for managing and running planned stock
- Make sure quality checks are done on incoming goods
- Produce weekly reports to ensure key critical areas of the stock system are controlled & resolve any discrepancies
- Applying procedures for inventory control
- From time to time will be assigned project work to support with the company’s growth
- The Employee shall have such duties and responsibilities as are assigned to her from time to time by management of the Company.
- Secondary School Diploma
- College diploma
Requirements Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proven working experience in a similar role
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery
- Ability to lift up to 35lbs.
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Familiarity with Safety Data Sheets
- Integrity and ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Capacity to work remotely with several teams
- Possess the ability to effectively manage time and carry out multiple tasks together within a period
- Familiarity with the standard practices, concepts, and procedures within the field gives you a competitive edge
- Organizational skills
- Able to drive forklift
Location: Leamington, Ontario
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare benefits
- Yearly bonus
- RRSP match
Send resumes to email@example.com