The individual will be responsible for the servicing, repair, and ongoing upkeep of building and physical assets, ensuring that they meet legal requirements and health and safety standards. Preventative maintenance will be a very important factor.
- Inspect, repair, and follow preventative maintenance on building and electrical and mechanical equipment; identify damage and resolve safety risks
- Respond to maintenance calls, troubleshoot, and complete work orders in a timely manner
- Record equipment and preventative maintenance tasks and work orders
- Maintain inventory of materials, supplies, tools and spare parts and report usage; suggest re-orders to personnel with authority
- Coordinate with members of the Food Safety/Health Safety departments to ensure proper record keeping and compliance with Food Safety processes and procedures
- Ensure preventative maintenance and end of life replacement plan for building and equipment assets is followed
- Support scheduling of equipment and service contractors for outsourced equipment maintenance and record keeping of services performed, supporting invoicing verification and processing
- Assist in the equipment development, maintenance, and repairs
- Other duties that may or may not fall outside of the scope of maintenance requirements defined by the company
Expected start date: 2021-01-04
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $22.00-$26.00 per hour
As a company we take this situation very seriously and have implemented many aggressive cleaning techniques and PPE requirements.