COVID protocols and training are in place to ensure the safety of CAREGivers, Clients and staff.
Home Instead is looking for home care heroes, also known as CAREGivers. Those with the courage and willingness to leave the safety of their own homes to make sure the most vulnerable stay safe in their own.
So, as we honour essential workers worldwide, let’s remember our heroes, our CAREGivers, whose selfless support is essential for those at greater risk. Apply now if you would like to join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow our clients to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
*Previous experience not necessary but is an asset*
*Skills training provided by Home Instead*
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for community members and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, 2 professional and 2 personal references
- Possess a valid driver’s license and have a reliable vehicle
- Driver’s abstract is required
- Possess a computer and a cell phone
Wage: $17.00- $18.00
We offer competitive wages, benefits in the form of a Health Care Spending Account and in-office COVID-19 Rapid Antigen testing.
Apply at www.homeinstead/3054/home-care-jobs
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.