For more than 30 years Biobest has been an industry innovator in pollination, biological controls and high-tech IPM. We are evolving in a fast-paced and changing environment with our clients by continuously offering new sustainable products and growing strategies. We strive to deliver the highest quality products and services to support our clients in the most-eco-conscious way.
We are seeking top talent to join our team of passionate experts to contribute to our unique company culture based on collaboration and teamwork. Biobest believes in a positive work environment where we support each other, and are continuously striving to improve ourselves and our business. We recognize that investing in our teams’ development is the key to our success.
If you are a team player with strong work ethic, a self-starter with resilience, and passionate about making a difference in sustainable agriculture, then you are exactly what we are looking for.
Reports to: Human Resources Manager
The administrative assistant consists of being responsible for providing administrative and clerical services to multiple departments to ensure effective and efficient operations.
Duties, Responsibilities and Guidelines :
- Organize and coordinate office administration for multiple departments
- Manages confidential data entry for multiple departments
- Maintains the Human Resources files for the department both electronically and hard copy; processes HR transactions in the SAP HR system ensuring accuracy and meeting of deadlines
- Contributes to organization of office and corporate events (meetings, trade shows, oversea visitors, etc.), through booking of venues, transportation, and accommodation
- Schedule meetings, monthly lunches, initiatives, focus groups, community events, etc. and assist in the practice of Employee Engagement activities and initiatives
- Prepares letters, proposals, and reports using firm templates and in compliance with firm standards
- Assists with staff on-boarding and off-boarding, which includes requesting equipment setup and system access.
- Performs other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, arranging for couriers, photocopying, collating, mailing, and faxing
- Will run errands on an as needed basis
- Arrange and coordinate complicated domestic and international travel
- Additional job responsibilities as required by the needs of the office
Education and experience:
- Post-Secondary education
- Proven office management or administrative assistant experience- Minimum 2 years
Requirements Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail and exhibits excellent time management
- Self-starter – works well without supervision
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
- Able to problem solve and shows confidence to make quick decisions
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Reliable in ability to maintain information confidential in an open environment
- Trustworthy in utilization of company payment means (petty cash, credit card)
- Highly motivated
Location: Leamington, ON (Canada).
Hours: Full time (office hours) with flexibility to occasionally work with different time zones
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary based on knowledge and experience
- Competitive benefits package
- RRSP Matching
- Yearly Bonus
Please forward all resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org