Youth Supportive Housing Supervisor
Summary Job Profile
The Youth Supportive Housing Supervisor is primarily responsible for supervising and maintaining the safety of The Quiring Family- Fresh Start Housing facility. This role is for an on-call position.
Employee Benefits: No
Reports to: Bridge Operations Manager (Supervisor), The Bridge Youth Resource Centre
Job Wage: $20/hr.
Contract Position: Yes
- Supervising and maintaining the safety of The Quiring Family- Fresh Start Housing Facility
- Ensuing youth abide by terms of their Occupancy Agreements
- Other responsibilities as identified by the Supervisor/Executive Director
Education and Experience:
- Prior experience working with youth, Diploma in Child and Youth Care, and/or degree in Social Work
- Non-Violent Crisis Intervention, Mental Health First Aid/ASIST, First Aid & CPR certificates are an asset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative, team environment
- Proficiency in the area of computers and Microsoft Office programs
- Knowledge of adolescent development
- Administrative abilities
- Satisfactory criminal reference with vulnerable sector check
- Valid “G” Ontario driver’s licence
Please submit resumes to Krista Rempel: email@example.com by 4:00pm Friday, Sept. 17, 2021.