Career Hub staff are trained professionals who are knowledgeable about the local labour market and able to provide the extra supports to ensure your success.
- Personalized advice and services to help people assess their skills and experience
- Assistance to start on your path to skills training
- Help to employers to hire people with the skills they need
- Help for you to develop your careers and set goals, assess your skills and interests
- Personalized help preparing you for interviews and employment
- The assistance of a Job Developer or Job Coach Our services include:
- Career exploration
- Resume and cover letter writing
- Job searching tools
- Interviewing skills
- Job matching and training placements
- Education and training opportunities
- Career and interest assessments
- Apprenticeship opportunities
“Thank you so much for assisting me with my resume and interview preparation. I will remember the tips that I got regarding mock interviews and will use them to perform better in my future interviews. Thanks once again for all the help.”
SECC Employment and Training Services wants to help connect employers and job seekers.
When you register for access to SECC’s Job Board, you will be able to post your resume on-line for potential employers to view and apply for posted available positions.
SECC’s Employment and Training staff will happily assist both job seekers and employers who would like to know more about the Job Board or any programs contact one of our convenient locations for more information or by clicking here.