- Leamington, Canada
- December 19, 2017
Interests and passions consist of sustainable tourism, community enhancement, and languages.
My native language is English, and I'm fluent in Bengali and Spanish. I have an intermediate level understanding of Hindi and Urdu.
as, exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and/ or adjusting bills
• Confer with customers via email/ telephone to provide clarification regarding products.
• Complete tasks such as assigning files, fraud investigation, and ticketing.
• Complete the build of roof and patios as a team
• Work to provide a safe home to a family in need
• Be active in nightly turtle nesting patrols
• Responsible for hourly checks of the turtle hatchery
• Completed daily opening & closing cash counts and deposit routine
• Respond to customer complaints & ensure customer satisfaction