Seasonal Sanitation Workers | Wheatley, Ontario
Our client in Wheatley, Ontario is looking for seasonal employees to help assist with their seasonal opportunity starting in July! This is a fantastic opportunity to work full-time, seasonal hours, and will continue up until the first frost!
Things You Should Know
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following tasks and duties:
- Cleaning equipment of debris
- Washing equipment with soap and water using hoses and high pressure washers
- Clear floors of debris and wash
- Shoveling product into bins for disposal
- Other tasks as required by supervisor and/or QA department
Can You Check these Boxes?
- Demonstrated communication skills, especially verbal skills, with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Proven multi-tasking and decision making skills
- Must have reliable or own transportation
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to obtain personal protective equipment
Sound Like You?Join Our Team!
Email your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 519 979 4400
The Job Shoppe values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Recruitment and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.